Anti-Aging Price List
Divine Signature Facial 1hr $75 or 30 mins $45
Back Facial 45 mins $65
Brow or Lash Tinting $15 each
Medical Grade Chemical Peels with Enzyme Treatment starting at $85-$120
The more layering done with our peels the higher the price will be. Our peels can stay on the skin for up to 24 hrs. You will see your skin look smoother, helps to remove age spots and acne scars as well as fine lines and wrinkles. We offer many different peels for all skin conditions.
Microdermabrasion with Enzyme Treatment $85
Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive, skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells, while stimulating collagen growth, to reveal healthy new skin that will look and feel smoother. Fine lines, blemishes, dull skin and age spots can be improved, especially with regular treatments. Products such as moisturizers, creams and lotions are more easily absorbed and therefore more effective after microdermabrasion treatment. This is a painless, low-risk skin treatment that can be added to your beauty routine.
Ultrasonic Facial 1 hr. $95
Ultrasonic facials offer a safe and gentle alternative to dramatic plastic surgery procedures.
When ultrasound enters the body it reacts in various ways. It is absorbed by muscle, tendons and bone. Harder surfaces like bone will absorb and reflect ultrasound energy. This in turn dramatically increases needed oxygen to the cells and aids in the removal of waste products. This antibacterial cleansing action also helps prevent the onset of acne and blemishes. The skin is left feeling instantly energized, firm, and refreshed, while noticeably rosier and softer – even after just one application!
Benefits of Ultrasonic Facial:
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Aids in Lymphatic Drainage
- Gently Exfoliates Away Dead Skin Cells
- Increases Cell Metabolism
- Cleanses Away Toxins
- Enhances Skin Care Product Performance
- Tightens and Tones Neck, Body and Facial Skin
- Diminishes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Reduces The Appearance of Congested, Puffy Eyes
- Refines Large Pores
- Improves Upon Skin Texture and Tone
- Clarifies Acne and Blemishes
- Lightens Dark Under Eye Circles
- Fades Scars, Freckles, Age Spots and Redness
Botulinum Toxin $10 per unit
Also known as BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, or Botulinum Toxin Type A
Botulinum toxin (Type A) is a cosmetic injection that blocks the nerve signals that cause muscles to contract. This effect relaxes and smooths the look of lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive movements on the face—most commonly, between the brows, crows-feet around the eyes, and horizontal forehead creases. Botulinum toxin is also used cosmetically to balance facial asymmetry and relax tight neck bands, as well as medically to reduce perspiration and to treat migraine headaches and muscle spasticity.
When to Consider Botulinum Toxin
- Deep lines between your eyes make you look tired, angry, sad, or upset.
- Your facial expressions cause wrinkles in and around your eyes and forehead.
- There is asymmetry in your eyebrows or face that can be corrected by relaxing a muscle.
- You suffer from migraine headaches and botulinum toxin may provide relief from this condition.